At Securewest, we are passionate about our people and our industry. We offer a wide range of career opportunities covering operations, management, consultancy and support functions. We employ talented people with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, who have good communications skills and deliver a high-quality service to our diverse range of clients.
Apply today and start safeguarding people, assets and reputation from harm around the globe.
Security Officers will provide a mix of mobile, static and offsite security services for main site and offsite locations. The roles report directly to the Site Security Manager and the primary function of Security Officers / Residential security is to manage access control, ensure all security Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to and ensure security safety protocols are observed.
Location: North Wales | Contracted – Varied durations dependent on roles
Daily rate: £150 Per day / 12hr shifts + accommodation / per diem / travel expenses; included.
Main accountabilities – Security Officers:
- Ensure all personnel arriving onsite location have valid ID;
- Ensure all vehicles are authorised and parked in the allocated / designated areas;
- Maintain an accurate security occurrence log and report any incidents to the Site Security Manager
- Maintain an accurate trespasser / sightseeing log;
- Ensure all SOPs are followed and adhered to;
- Log and report all security information during incidents and emergency responses;
- Hold and confirm all identities of unknown visitors, in order to ensure they are authorised by the relevant department;
- Ensure localised patrols are conducted during hours of operation and silent hours;
- Educate and sensitise the general populace to our presence if encountered;
- Control vehicle movement where necessary; moving inbound or outbound from site; in order to ensure minimum impact to local community and road users;
- Issue and recover all temporary visitor / contractor passes;
- Ensure all relevant information is passed and directed through the appropriate channels.
- Support static Access Control post during peak traffic flow;
- Carryout random mobile patrols by day and night of access routes to site;
- Assist onsite Security Coordinator and static Access Control Security in the event of an incident or emergency response requirement;
- Manage and deliver equipment drops to support remote positions being patrolled;
Main accountabilities – Residential Security Team:
- Maintain the overall security of the respective residences;
- Maintain an accurate log of suspicious behaviour / establish daily pattern of life;
- Ensure incident reports are directed through the appropriate channels in a timely fashion;
- Ensure all personnel arriving at respective residences are have valid ID;
- Maintain an accurate log of arrival / departure of accommodated individuals or supporting staff at the residence;
- Ensure all SOPs are followed and adhered to;
- Carryout random mobile patrols by day and night of residence;
- Provide back watch for client should there be a requirement.
Knowledge and expertise required for both roles:
- Minimum of five years security industry experience (inclusive of previous military / police or other government security experience);
- Demonstrable experience of delivering sensitive, low profile security officer services;
- SIA licensed; Security officer at DS level and above / RST operatives at CP level.
- Minimum FAW medical qualification.
- Driving licence;
- Previous experience of delivering security services to the media, film and television production sectors;
Additional critical qualities for both roles:
- A firm, assertive but polite demeanour;
- A calm and professional manner when dealing with clients and the general public / media;
- Dynamic and sound problem solving skills;
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills (building trust and rapport) when dealing with clients and the public;
- Communication – written & oral;
- Active listening;
- Sensitivity to the principal’s needs;
- Personal results focus – meeting deadlines;
- Demonstrable high level of driving skills;
- Robust and able to withstand / operate in challenging inclement weather conditions.
To apply for the above roles, please send your CV and SIA license and your availability to start to email@example.com. Applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 23rd October 2020.
Securewest International are seeking highly motivated Trainer Paramedics to join the team on a Self Employed basis.
Must hold the following qualifications:
- HCPC Registration
- CAVA level 3
- IQA level 4
- Education & Training Level 3 or Equivalent
Successful Candidates will be issued with a standard SLA.
If your experience and qualifications match our requirements please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Securewest International are currently recruiting for adhoc Internal Quality Assurer’s for a variety of different courses.
Candidates must hold the relevant qualifications such as;
- Adult Education and Training level 3
- Certificate Assessing Vocational Achievement level 3
- International Quality assurance level 4 (lead would be more advantageous)
If you require further information or your qualifications match our requirements and you wish to apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
- Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
- Clear DBS disclosure
- Mental Health Letter from GP (LONO)
- Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
- Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
- Seamans Book
- STCW79 SSO or 8269 MSO
- Ship / Maritime Security Officer
- UK Passport
- Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOS/MIRA/FREC3 etc)
- Relevant Anti Piracy or SSO / MSO Course
For any enquiries regarding Securewest careers, please e-mail email@example.com
Sign up to our job alerts and get vacancies straight to your inbox.Sign up >
Why join Securewest?
- Make a real difference
- Join a rapidly expanding, dynamic global business
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
- Inclusive environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits