At Securewest, we are passionate about our people and our industry. We offer a wide range of career opportunities covering operations, management, consultancy and support functions. We employ talented people with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, who have good communications skills and deliver a high-quality service to our diverse range of clients.
Apply today and start safeguarding people, assets and reputation from harm around the globe.
An excellent opportunity for a full-time Marketing Executive to join the Securewest team. Initially covering maternity leave with the opportunity if proven to become a permanent member of the expanding marketing team. The successful candidate will be based at our Head Office in Plymouth.
Supporting the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for implementing the marketing plan and promoting the company’s services. You will take the lead role in creating and delivering regular and effective marketing and lead generation campaigns, communications and content, across a variety of channels.
In this varied and dynamic role, you will create, drive and develop new and current marketing activity to support growth for the business. The role will include:
- Work with other organisations/partners to identify promotional opportunities
- Provide in-house design services for simple day-to-day communications
- Ensure consistency and quality of branding across all areas of the business
- Monitor the performance of marketing activity and make recommendations
- Event organisation and delivery
- Increase brand awareness
- Develop marketing campaigns to increase lead generation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Proven ability in website content management including WordPress
- Experience managing multiple B2B social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of using CRM systems and Mailchimp or similar
You will be an experienced marketing professional, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities. You will be passionate about marketing in particular with a desire to help drive sales and raise brand awareness.
You will possess excellent communication skills and have good attention to detail, along with the ability to think creatively and provide new ideas and directions for the Marketing Department. You will be self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, effectively produce high-quality work to meet deadlines.
If your experience and qualifications match our requirements please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications 5th June 2020.
Securewest International are seeking highly motivated Trainer Paramedics to join the team on a Self Employed basis.
Must hold the following qualifications:
- HCPC Registration
- CAVA level 3
- IQA level 4
- Education & Training Level 3 or Equivalent
Successful Candidates will be issued with a standard SLA.
If your experience and qualifications match our requirements please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Securewest International are currently recruiting for adhoc Internal Quality Assurer’s for a variety of different courses.
Candidates must hold the relevant qualifications such as;
- Adult Education and Training level 3
- Certificate Assessing Vocational Achievement level 3
- International Quality assurance level 4 (lead would be more advantageous)
If you require further information or your qualifications match our requirements and you wish to apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact email@example.com for further advice.
- Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
- Clear DBS disclosure
- Mental Health Letter from GP (LONO)
- Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
- Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
- Seamans Book
- STCW79 SSO or 8269 MSO
- Ship / Maritime Security Officer
- UK Passport
- Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOS/MIRA/FREC3 etc)
- Relevant Anti Piracy or SSO / MSO Course
For any enquiries regarding Securewest careers, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our job alerts and get vacancies straight to your inbox.Click here >
Why join Securewest?
- Make a real difference
- Join a rapidly expanding, dynamic global business
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
- Inclusive environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits