At Securewest, we are passionate about our people and our industry. We offer a wide range of career opportunities covering operations, management, consultancy and support functions. We employ talented people with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, who have good communications skills and deliver a high-quality service to our diverse range of clients.
Apply today and start safeguarding people, assets and reputation from harm around the globe.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Intelligence Analyst to join Securewest. Supporting our Intelligence and Global Response team, you will be responsible for gathering data, evaluating information and analysing trends. In this varied role, you will handle sensitive information, prepare intelligence reports, and provide recommendations for our clients travelling to and conducting business overseas.
To be a successful candidate, you should have strong communication skills, superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and have excellent time management and attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Land/Maritime business unit leaders for administrative matters;
- Perform detailed intelligence analysis for the production of reports and assessments;
- Collecting, collating, and analysing open source and classified intelligence from a variety of sources;
- Conducting the daily collection, management and dissemination of intelligence to the client;
- Gather open-source intelligence, analyse trends, provide a daily intelligence report, and provide expert advice to the Project Authority;
- Maintenance of a comprehensive in-house database which includes, but is not limited to, land and maritime based statistics;
- Provision of a weekly intelligence summaries, including regional overviews and advisories;
- Production of threat and risk assessments;
- Provide support to ongoing in-house operations for both Land and Maritime business units;
- Liaison with other organisations, sources and intelligence operatives to develop our intelligence reporting capacity;
- Utilising a range of analytical tools, techniques, and software;
- Delivery of tactical and operational briefings as required by the client, including to senior management, staff and contractors;
- Assist business unit leaders on projects/operations as required;
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience working in an intelligence analysis capacity with law enforcement, military or intelligence agency;
- Understanding of commercial security consulting;
- Previously worked in the travel risk management sector;
- Experience in the production of detailed Threat & Risk Assessments;
- Experience working within a conflict zone within the past five years;
- Knowledge of close protection methodology in hostile environments;
- Must be competent at developing and fostering information sharing networks;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Detailed understanding of intelligence analysis techniques;
- Accomplished writing skills in English; must be fluent;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong client-facing skills;
- Competent IT skills, particularly MS Office based software applications;
- Able to work autonomously with accelerated deadlines;
- Be capable of effectively presenting written and/or oral presentation to strategic level key stakeholders.
- Formal Intelligence training; Military (Tri-service) / Police; OR
- BSc/MA in International Relations / Security Risk Management;
- Fluent in English; written and spoken.
- Security Risk Management qualification
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High-Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
- Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
- Clear DBS disclosure
- Mental Health Letter from GP (LONO)
- Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
- Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
- Seamans Book
- STCW78 SSO or 8269 MSO
- UK Passport
- Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOS/MIRA/FREC3 etc)
- Relevant Anti Piracy or SSO / MSO Course
For any enquiries regarding Securewest careers, please e-mail email@example.com
Sign up to our job alerts and get vacancies straight to your inbox.Sign up >
Why join Securewest?
- Make a real difference
- Join a rapidly expanding, dynamic global business
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
- Inclusive environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits