At Securewest, we are passionate about our people and our industry. We offer a wide range of career opportunities covering operations, management, consultancy and support functions. We employ talented people with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, who have good communications skills and deliver a high-quality service to our diverse range of clients.
Apply today and start safeguarding people, assets and reputation from harm around the globe.
Securewest International are seeking highly motivated Trainer Paramedics to join the team on a Self Employed basis.
Must hold the following qualifications:
- HCPC Registration
- CAVA level 3
- IQA level 4
- Education & Training Level 3 or Equivalent
Successful candidates will be issued with a standard SLA.
If your experience and qualifications match our requirements please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Securewest International are currently recruiting for adhoc Internal Quality Assurer’s for a variety of different courses.
Candidates must hold the relevant qualifications such as;
- Adult Education and Training level 3
- Certificate Assessing Vocational Achievement level 3
- International Quality assurance level 4 (lead would be more advantageous)
If you require further information or your qualifications match our requirements and you wish to apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High-Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact email@example.com for further advice.
- Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
- Clear DBS disclosure
- Mental Health Letter from GP (LONO)
- Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
- Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
- Seamans Book
- STCW78 SSO or 8269 MSO
- Ship / Maritime Security Officer
- UK Passport
- Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOS/MIRA/FREC3 etc)
- Relevant Anti Piracy or SSO / MSO Course
For any enquiries regarding Securewest careers, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our job alerts and get vacancies straight to your inbox.Sign up >
Why join Securewest?
- Make a real difference
- Join a rapidly expanding, dynamic global business
- Excellent promotional opportunities as the business grows
- Outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic and constantly evolving
- Inclusive environment
- Competitive salaries and benefits