CAREERS WITH SECUREWEST
For training courses and job vacancies straight to your inbox sign up to our newsletter click here.
Maritime Security Officers
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
- Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
- Clear DBS disclosure
- Mental Health Letter from GP (LONO)
- Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
- Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
- Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
- Seamans Book
- STCW79 SSO or 8269 MSO
- Ship / Maritime Security Officer
- UK Passport
- Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOS/MIRA/FREC3 etc)
- Relevant Anti Piracy or SSO / MSO Course
To Apply: If your experience and aspirations match our requirements please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Securewest International is a leading international security and global risk management company, providing risk management solutions, consultancy services and training for over 30 years.