With an estimated 8 million lone workers in the UK, your business may have lone workers
without realising. Defined by the Health and Safety Executive, “lone workers are those
who work by themselves without close or direct supervision.”
From working alone late in the office to being a social worker, there are many professions
where someone might find themselves working alone, faced by many risks. Being in an isolated
environment could increase the effects these risks can have on the worker, and the organisation.
Carefully considering and mitigating potential health and safety risks is a legal obligation.
No two lone workers are the same, so from initial guidance to a fully outsourced risk
management solution, our services can be scaled to meet your requirements and support
your existing framework.
- SPHERE Smartphone App – Personal Safety and Travel Risk Solutions
- 24/7 Global Response Centre
- Gap Analysis of Policies and Processes
- Policy and Process Review
- Training – Medical, Safety, Security, and Pre-Travel Courses
- Threat and Risk Assessments
- Secure Journey Management
- Comprehensive Travel Risk Management Programme
- Travel Risk Management Strategy Development
For more information about our personal safety smartphone app, visit SPHERE Safeguard.
BS8484: 2016 Compliant
The Code of Practice for the provision of Lone Worker Services can be used a benchmark to measure the quality of the services, devices, technology and response provided by security providers.
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your company size and sector
- Developed in line with best practice and industry standards
- Support duty-of-care obligations, informed decision making and business resilience
- Consideration of your existing capabilities and budget