Enhancing International Security, Risk and Protection Services for Organisations in Southeast Asia
Securewest, a world-renowned leading risk and security management company based in the UK, today announced a strategic partnership and joint venture with Atlas Solutions, a provider of high-quality close protection training and solutions, to expand its global presence in Asia.
Through this partnership, Securewest and Atlas Solutions will offer enhanced security consulting, risk management and close protection services for organisations based in Southeast Asia. Clients will benefit from global intelligence and coverage from a local supplier.
“The combination of Securewest’s expertise and high-level contacts with Atlas’ regional knowledge and portability within Southeast Asia will ensure that we take the best of both worlds and solidify our position as a dominant market player in risk management in these areas,” said Clement Chew, Managing Director of Atlas Solutions.
“Securewest has always been proud to provide the highest quality of service to its clients worldwide, and we feel our partnership with Atlas in Southeast Asia will support and add to, this level of quality and support to our clients, existing and new, in this region,” said Alan Coleman, CEO of Securewest.
The joint venture will offer a range of security consulting, risk management and close protection services including:
- Risk consulting solutions from high-level security design to operational security and evacuation plans and advice, underpinned by in-depth threat and risk assessments provided by a team of experienced analysts and regional experts.
- SPHERE, an innovative technology and travel risk solution which enables the seamless risk management of all aspects of international operations and travel.
- Military and police support including training, advisory to help strengthen operational security capacity and capabilities and provision of key personnel
- Maritime security to the commercial, cruise and offshore sectors such as ISPS ship/port/ MODU security assessment and plan services, vessel protection teams and security training for staff and crew.
- Close and Executive Protection for public and private organisations and HNW individuals.
- Specialist Training in security management, operations, and medical response.
The partnership offers increased capabilities in the private, public and government security sectors, on land and at sea, which will bring another dimension to any currently on offer in the region. Based in Singapore, the Securewest-Atlas partnership ensures that all organisations with operations in the region can be better supported with local, high quality, tailored services at competitive prices.
Visit the Securewest-Atlas website for more information.