Pakistan: Officials amend entry restrictions for travellers from 24 February
Authorities have amended Covid-19 entry restrictions for inbound travellers effective as of Thursday, 24 February. Under the new rules:
- Pre-boarding negative PCR has been abolished for fully vaccinated inbound travellers. However, non-vaccinated individuals over 12 years will require pre-boarding negative PCR (72 hours old).
- Mandatory full vaccination for all inbound passengers.
- Passengers below 12 years of age are exempted from mandatory vaccination.
- Passengers between 12-18 years of age are allowed to travel without mandatory vaccination till 31 March, 2022.
- Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on arrival for deportees and non-vaccinated pedestrians at Border Terminals,
- Positive cases will be home quarantined for 10 days.
Following a drop in the Covid-19 positivity ratio, officials have eased restrictions in Karachi, Hyderabad, and Peshawar on Tuesday as well.
For more information about our global alerts or travel risk advisory services email email@example.com