The Securewest International Global Response Centre (GRC) recorded 7 maritime related incidents during the reporting period of 28 June – 4 July 2022.
The following incidents were recorded:
- 28-JUN-22 – Robbery – Tanker robbed in Belawan, Indonesia.
- 28-JUN-22 – Boarding – Offshore supply vessel boarded at Port Suez Anchorage, Egypt.
- 29-JUN-22 – Robbery – Anchored tanker robbed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 29-JUN-22 – Migrant and Refugee Incident – Migrants killed after boat catches fire off Senegal.
- 30-JUN-22 – Robbery – Anchored yacht robbed in Calabash Bight, Honduras.
- 30-JUN-22 – Robbery – Anchored yacht robbed In Rio Dulce, Guatemala.
- 30-JUN-22 – Maritime Information Advisory – Military live firing exercise in the Arabian Sea.
|Boarding: Unauthorized boarding of a vessel by persons not part of its complement without successfully taking control of the vessel.|
|Robbery: Theft from a vessel or from persons aboard the vessel.|
|Migrant and Refugee Incident: This could involve Search and Rescue (SAR) operations, or information about a boat capsizing and people drowning, or an attack on the group.|
|Maritime Information Advisory: Notable maritime updates e.g., Military exercises, Curfews and Advisories.|
We provide a wide range of Maritime Security and Intelligence services. For further details please contact +44 (0)1548 856 001 or email us.